Bose Companion 20 Features
- Proprietary TrueSpace® stereo digital processing circuitry creates a wide two-channel soundstage engineered specifically for listening at your computer.
- Versatile control pod features rotational volume control, single-touch mute, headphone jack and connection for a second audio source, such as an MP3 player or a tablet.
- Advanced port design and driver deliver powerful low-note performance and full, natural sound that fills the room.
- Proprietary integrated signal processing delivers lifelike performance at almost any volume level.
- Active electronic equalisation balances low, mid and high frequencies for more natural tone and clarity.
Enjoy full, natural sound at your computer-or across the room-from our best two-piece system
Sleek, space-saving design complements your computer and eliminates need for a dedicated bass module
“TrueSpace” technology reproduces wide, natural sound from only two speakers, bringing more life to music, games and videos
Unique control pod makes it easy to adjust or mute volume, connect headphones and add another audio device
Proprietary technology and an advanced port design make your music, games and videos come alive with striking clarity and impressive low notes at any volume. And all that sound pours from just two speakers-no need for a bass module. With a few quick connections, you can enjoy the wealth of content on your computer with rich Bose sound.
An advanced port design and powerful drivers are key to the low-note performance that adds depth to music, games and videos. Anyone listening for the first time might scan the floor for a subwoofer, but there’s none to be found. All the sound comes from just two sleek speakers.
A unique control pod pairs a fair amount of function with its form. The pod features rotational volume control and one-touch mute functionality, plus convenient dual inputs for connecting headphones and/or a second audio source, like an iPod® or a tablet.
Enjoy room-filling sound-right from your computer-with Bose Companion 20 speakers.