The most powerful amplifier in the Topaz range is designed to be the heart of your high-end separates system and make the most of everything from MP3 to vinyl. It’s a winning combination of power and purity, putting far pricier competitors to shame.
The extra power reserves a toroidal transformer delivers means not only a far better bass response, but also a deeper, richer reproduction of music across the board. To find out more about why we use toroidal transformers for all of our hi-fi products, watch the video above.
ALL METAL CASE
Our designers chose a solidly built, all metal case, carefully damped to minimise vibration and maximise music purity, usage of materials like this is a rarity for hi-fi at this price point.
The SR10 features an internal phono stage so you can connect a turntable directly to the amplifier without the need for an extra box.
DIRECT 3.5MM SOCKET
Plug any iPod, MP3 player or smartphone in via the dedicated font panel connection, so that you can easily control the music.
FM/AM RADIO WITH RDS
Sometimes you just want to flick the radio on so we’ve incorporated FM and AM tuners into the SR10 to allow you to do so. RDS (Radio Data System) makes it easier to find the FM stations you want and there are 30 presets for storing everyone’s favourites.
- Power output85W RMS into 8 Ohms
- Frequency response(-1dB) 5Hz – 50kHz
- THD (unweighted)<0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power
<0.15% 20Hz – 20kHz, 80% of rated power
- S/N ratio (ref 1W)>82dB (unweighted)
- Input impedances47k Ohms
- Power amp damping factor>50
- Bass/Treble controls Shelving, ultimate boost/cut+/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 20kHz
- Subwoofer output200Hz 2nd order L+R Level follows volume setting
- Max. power consumption500W
- Radio functionAerial inputs FM 75 Ohms, Coaxial. AM 300 Ohms wire loop/single wire
- EuropeAM (522-1629kHz) FM (87.5-108MHz)
- USAM (530-1710kHz) FM (87.5-108MHz)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)430 x 110 x 340mm
- Weight8.1Kg (17.8lbs)