Denon AVR-X3600H Features
- 9.2 channel AV receiver with 105W per channel and 11.2 channels of processing (preamp): Nine powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
- IMAX Enhanced Technology: Delivers a true IMAX theater experience at home
- Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X: Enjoy an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience up to 7.2.4 with an additional 2ch amplifier
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control: Use your voice to control the AVR-X3600H and wireless music services hands-free
- 8 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support, 3 HDMI outputs: Connect up to eight media devices and output to two displays (ex. TV or projector in the living room and another device in the multi-zone)
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC): Supports the latest 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal via HDMI
- 4K/60 Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020: Provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and color
- Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
- “ihiji Invision” and “Domotz Pro” remote system monitoring and management technology: Lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime
- Supports Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and more: Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
- HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support, plus built-in Bluetooth®: Stable wireless network connectivity even in congested environments
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support: High-resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT: Automatcially optimizes audio for your unique listening environment, including subwoofer equalization
- Game Mode: Supports Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) for lag-free gaming (requires supported 4K display and game console)
- 12 V Trigger output: Connect a device such as a cooling fan or projector and operate on standby power
AUDYSSEY ROOM CORRECTION
Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 onboard the AVR-X3600H analyzes each speaker’s output (including subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response.
Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out disruptive jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound.
Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level, and Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver a full-range balance, including deep bass, without disturbing neighbors or people in other rooms of your home. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup for deeper bass with improved definition.
POWERFUL 9-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH ADVANCED HOME CINEMA SPECS
Featuring discrete high-current amplifiers on all channels, the AVR-X3600H delivers high-power performance at 180W per channel. The AVR-X3600H supports three-dimensional sound formats Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and the all new IMAX Enhanced. The advanced HDMI section features HDCP 2.3 support and advanced video processing with 4K scaling for HDMI sources, plus a 12V trigger output to connect an external device.
AIRPLAY 2 + APPLE SIRI VOICE CONTROL
Use AirPlay 2 to stream music wirelessly to the AV receiver, or group with other AirPlay compatible speakers to fill your home with music.
Stream audio from your favourite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix on any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV and stream the audio perfectly synced to your speakers.
AirPlay 2 also supports multi-room audio – wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering to ensure smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or with your voice via Siri.