- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 125W per channel (8 ohms, THD0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz)
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth®
- 4K/60 Hz pass-through, Dolby Vision compatible, HDR, HLG, eARC* and BT.2020 Latest
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
- Advanced Video Processing with analog to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with add. 2ch amplifier); Auro-3D built-in
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, TuneIn Internet Radio, Spotify®, Soundcloud®, Tidal and Network Audio Streaming
- High Resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC, Sub EQ HT
- Advanced Multi-Room options; 11.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control
The things that make a AV receiver high end are not what is on the feature list, in fact, if anything, the AVR-X4400H has more or less the same suite of functions as its smaller siblings. No, the real difference is below the skin, where novel approaches to over-engineering elevate the performance of these multi-channel beasts to authentic Hi-Fi status. In the case of the AVR-X4400H, this means a staggered dual die-cast heat-sink fan backed cooling system that improves long term high sound level reliability while reducing distortion and inter-channel cross-talk by moderating operating temperatures and increasing the physical separation between channels simultaneously. There is also a steel flux shield around the power transformer plus a copper sheet wrap around the windings to further lower the noise floor and increase musical clarity even in the most subtle notes and nuances.
The beauty of owning one of these high end AVRs is that you can really have your cake and eat it too. All the latest audio visual tech advancements and gadgetry is on tap for you to enjoy at pristine Hi-Fi audiophile levels of performance. For the genuine all rounder that excels in reproducing the full spectrum of home entertainment media all the way from classic vinyl (phono pre-amplification and equalisation built in), to CD (proprietary AL24 Plus processing re-samples 44/16 CDDA to 24-bit for more natural filtering), to DVD/BD/UHD BD (full 11ch processing of DTS:X, Dolby Atmos and Audyssey MultiEQ XT32), and all the way to the latest multi-room music streaming use cases, look no further than the Denon AVRX4400H.