Converting your vinyl records to MP3 files just got a whole lot easier with the Denon DP-200USB. Simply insert a thumb drive into the front-panel USB port and press ‘Record.’ This fully automatic turntable converts your music to MP3 and saves it to the thumb drive – no PC required. You can also transfer your records directly to a USB-equipped MP3 player for immediate on-the-go listening.
After you transfer your vinyl to the thumb drive, you can edit the files on your PC using the included Trans Music Manager software. This flexible program lets you manually split tracks as you see fit, or you can take advantage of the automatic option that splits tracks when it detects brief periods of silence. It can also tap into Gracenote” to retrieve album and track information. A manual option lets you enter in your own information if you prefer.
Adding convenience doesn’t mean sacrificing quality – the DP-200USB includes a dynamically balanced tone arm and a cast aluminium platter for stable rotation. Stereo RCA outputs and a switchable phono preamp let you connect the DP-200USB to any audio system with an auxiliary or phono input.
– automatically converts LPs to MP3 (192 kbps)
– USB port for a thumb drive or MP3 player (a direct connection to a PC is not possible)
– built-in phono preamp with bypass switch
– fully automatic belt drive operation
– 33-1/3 and 45 rpm playback speeds (45 rpm adapter included)
– front-mounted controls
– balanced tone arm
– includes moving magnet cartridge
– cast aluminum platter
– hinged dust cover
– includes Trans Music Manager software
– split tracks manually or automatically
– manual and auto MusicID Record
– PC requirements: Windows XP/Vista/2000
– wow & flutter: 0.15%
– attached RCA audio cable