EPSON TW5600 KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors*.
- High Definition 1080p – For Full HD movies, games and more — up to 300″ on virtually any wall or screen.
- Verticle Lens shift – Set up projector right out of the box for HD entertainment.
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device.
- Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) – Simply connect your MHL compatible smart device with an MHL cable to enjoy content from your smartphone or tablet, including movies, games and more.
- Detail Enhancement – Makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive.
- Frame Interpolation – For smoother, sharper and more realistic action scenes.
- Exciting 3D Adventures – Delivers eye-popping 3D entertainment at home with RF 3D glasses (sold separately).
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- New Home Screen – A new simple home screen, puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips.
- Easy Setup – Getting started is easy with image adjustment tools and a built in 10W speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3 x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*. One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector’s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
Turn your projector into a smart display with instant access to movies, games and more:
- Works with MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets
- Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices
- Supports Full HD 1080p video and 7.1 audio
- Simultaneously charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s plugged into the projector
Stress-free setup from EpsonEpson makes watching your favorite movie or sporting event or playing videogames on the big screen virtually effortless:
- High-quality, HD video with two HDMI ports – HDMI connectivity makes it easy to use receivers, Blu-ray® players, game consoles, Apple® iPads, Apple TVs and more.
- Easy image adjustments – Position your projector almost anywhere. Epson projectors automatically correct images vertically. And, for horizontal image correction, use the easy-slide control bar to make the necessary adjustments.
- Built-in colour modes – Choose from one of four special colour modes optimised for different content and settings. Whether playing videogames in the man cave or watching TV programs in the living room, you’ll get the best possible quality and colour.
- Built-in sound to enhance any movie – For even more sound, add your own speakers; listen to audio, even when the projector is turned off.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP Home Entertainment Projectors. Based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.