White brightness alone cannot bring the true colours you see everyday. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors’ white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colour to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
3LCD Reflective Technology
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector’s specification needs to show both high white colour brightness and white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
Stunning 4K Enhancement
Discover a whole new way to watch movies – the way filmmakers intended. Epson’s 4K Enhancement†Technology delivers astonishing picture quality. Now every subtle intricacy is captured – even your most-loved films will offer something new. Plus, Epson’s Detail Enhancement Technology refines surface details for true-to-life images that pop off the screen. Users can adjust levels of sharpness and detail enhancement for optimal viewing.
LS-10500 KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Stunning 4K Enhancement – Discover a whole new way to watch movies — the way filmmakers intended. Epson’s 4K Enhancement Technology delivers an astonishing picture quality
- Upscale 1080P content – Epson’s revolutionary 4K Enhancement technology makes standard and HD content come alive. From the feathers in a plume to freckles on a nose, you’ll see every incredible detail
- HDR Support – High Dynamic Range for amazing contrast and colours
- Dual Laser Light Source – The dual laser diode illumination system – one for red and green, the other for blue – ensures balanced, high-quality images
- Absolute Black – Experience incredible, unprecedented black levels — with zero lumens during Absolute Black scenes
- Lens Memory – The EH-LS10500 allows you to preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios
- Amazing Colour Brightness – 1,500 Lumens colour brightness and 1,500 Lumens white brightness
- 3LCD Reflective Technology – Light reflection reduces and corrects the variation of polarization, delivering rich, deep blacks
- A True Cinematic Experience – Innovations, including Epson’s unique Super-resolution with Detail Enhancement Technology, exceptional frame interpolation capabilities, as well as powerful Bright 3D Drive projection let you experience a new standard in home entertainment
- Powered Lens Shift – Lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±90% on the vertical axis and up to ±40% on the horizontal axis
- Efficient Cooling System – With noise levels as low as 19 dB, these are among the quietest projectors in the industry
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device, making your entertainment more accessible
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content
- Exciting 3D Made Easy – Two pairs of RF 3D glasses included