EPSON TW-9300 PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Epson TW9300 projector – Bright 2,500 Lumens, 1080p, 3D
– Projector screen – 100″ Large fixed frame screen.
– Ceiling mount bracket to suit
– 10m HDMI cable
Epson TW-9300 Features
The Epson EH-TW9300 is a ultra high contrast, high dynamic range HDR 4K 3D home cinema projector with 2500 lumens of genuine colour and white light brightness and a long 5000 hour lamp life. New to this model are a 10 position lens memory system for users of 21:9 or 2.35:1 cinemascope screens, dual HDMI 2.0a inputs with HDCP 2.2 for full UHD Blu-ray support, a precision motorized zoom, focus and lens shift system, and an increased 1000000:1 contrast ratio.
Epson’s 4K Enhancement
Discover a whole new way to watch movies — the way filmmakers intended. Epson’s 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality. Now every subtle intricacy is captured — even your most-loved films will offer something new. Plus, Epson’s Detail Enhancement Technology refines surface details for true-to-life images that pop off the screen. Users can adjust levels of sharpness and detail enhancement for optimal viewing. This isn’t just a new way to watch movies — it’s the best way.
4K Enhancement makes standard and HD content come alive. From the feathers in a plume to freckles on a nose, you’ll see every incredible detail.
Epson’s revolutionary 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels for twice the vertical and horizontal resolution. Enjoy unbelievable sharpness and clarity, even closer to the screen. 4K Enhancement delivers immersive images.
Epson TW-9300 Specifications
• Powered Lens Position Memory – Preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard and wide cinema ratios
• Projector & Lamp Warranty of 3 years for peace of mind.
• Installation Flexibility – Equipped with a wide range of lens shift capabilities, including a super-wide range of up to ± 96.3 percent on the vertical axis and ±47.1 percent on the horizontal axis
• Image Enhancement Features – Super-resolution delivers defined edges and rich image quality, making content come alive; Detail Enhancement refines surface detail for true-to-life images; users can adjust levels of sharpness and detail enhancement
• New Optical Engine – New Cosina 16-element lenses and motorised optics utilising Epson’s best color field uniformity to date.
• Frame Interpolation – Generates multiple new frames between the originals, reducing motion blur and providing a smoother, theater-like experience
• Auto Iris Technology – Adjusts the aperture to provide the optimum contrast and brightness for each scene
• Centered Lens Design – Makes installation easy to plan and carry out with simpler lens-to-screen alignment
• Color Brightness Specification – Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness; Epson projectors utilize 3LCD, 3-chip technology and offer up to 3x higher color brightness than leading competitive projectors
Dynamic Screens Specifications
Dynamic Screens Cinema Screens are custom built to order, delivered already assembled to your home direct from the factory (no messing around assembling them on site) and incorporate high quality screen fabrics, super thin 25mm thin borders and all screens come with a flocked frame.
NOW AVAILABLE with Optional LED Glowscreen.