The Epson EH-TW9300 is a ultra high contrast, home cinema projector with 2500 lumens of genuine brightness (colour and white light) and a long 5000 hour lamp life.
One of the most exciting new features to this model is a a powered lens with 10 position memory system for users of 21:9 or 2.35:1 cinemascope screens. With the press of a button you can switch your projector from a 16:9 image to a full screen cinemascope experience.
With dual HDMI 2.0a inputs with HDCP 2.2 for full UHD Blu-ray support, a precision motorized zoom, focus and len shift system, and an increased 1000000:1 contrast ratio.
• Powered Lens Position Memory – Preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard and wide cinema ratios
• Projector & Lamp Warranty of 3 years for peace of mind.
• Installation Flexibility – Equipped with a wide range of lens shift capabilities, including a super-wide range of up to ± 96.3 percent on the vertical axis and ±47.1 percent on the horizontal axis
• Image Enhancement Features – Super-resolution delivers defined edges and rich image quality, making content come alive; Detail Enhancement refines surface detail for true-to-life images; users can adjust levels of sharpness and detail enhancement
• New Optical Engine – New Cosina 16-element lenses and motorised optics utilising Epson’s best color field uniformity to date.
• Frame Interpolation – Generates multiple new frames between the originals, reducing motion blur and providing a smoother, theater-like experience
• Auto Iris Technology – Adjusts the aperture to provide the optimum contrast and brightness for each scene
• Centered Lens Design – Makes installation easy to plan and carry out with simpler lens-to-screen alignment
• Color Brightness Specification – Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness; Epson projectors utilize 3LCD, 3-chip technology and offer up to 3x higher color brightness than leading competitive projectors