The Epson EH-TW9300W is a ultra high contrast, home cinema projector with 2500 lumens of genuine brightness (colour and white light) and a long 5000 hour lamp life.
One of the most exciting new features to this model is a a powered lens with 10 position memory system for users of 21:9 or 2.35:1 cinemascope screens. With the press of a button you can switch your projector from a 16:9 image to a full screen cinemascope experience.
With dual HDMI 2.0a inputs with HDCP 2.2 for full UHD Blu-ray support, a precision motorized zoom, focus and len shift system, and an increased 1000000:1 contrast ratio.
• Powered Lens Position Memory – Preset up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard and wide cinema ratios
• Projector & Lamp Warranty of 3 years for peace of mind.
• Installation Flexibility – Cables out, cables in, ceiling mounting – all can be things of the past, says Haddad, given Epson’s wireless transmission at full HD and now even 4K, with much improved versatility in positioning without loss of resolution to correct the problem.
• Image Enhancement Features – Super-resolution delivers defined edges and rich image quality, making content come alive; Detail Enhancement refines surface detail for true-to-life images; users can adjust levels of sharpness and detail enhancement
• New Optical Engine – New Cosina 16-element lenses and motorised optics utilising Epson’s best color field uniformity to date.
• Frame Interpolation – Generates multiple new frames between the originals, reducing motion blur and providing a smoother, theater-like experience
• Auto Iris Technology – Adjusts the aperture to provide the optimum contrast and brightness for each scene
• Centered Lens Design – Makes installation easy to plan and carry out with simpler lens-to-screen alignment
• Color Brightness Specification – Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness; Epson projectors utilize 3LCD, 3-chip technology and offer up to 3x higher color brightness than leading competitive projectors