The HEOS Amp is designed to add HEOS multi-room audio functionality to a pair of stereo speakers, and features the same wireless ease of use as our self-powered HEOS speaker models.
Featuring advanced Class D digital amplification, the HEOS Amp delivers 100 watts maximum power per channel, with lowest distortion and high current capability that provides reliable and stable operation with lower impedance speakers, including 4 ohms models.
With the HEOS Amp, you can enjoy listening to your favorite loudspeakers, and the high power rating means that you can enjoy room-filling sound quality even at concert hall levels.
In addition to the stereo speaker outputs, the HEOS Amp features additional connectivity, including a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. There’s also an analog stereo line input (via RCA jacks), and an additional auxiliary input via 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player’s headphone output.
The home stereo amplifier lets you choose different songs for each room, or you can listen to the same song in all rooms. Our exclusive digital technology provides precise audio synchronization (within microseconds) to ensure top audio fidelity and stereo imaging quality.
The stylish HEOS Amp enclosure features elegant silver accents, and for convenience, there are volume and mute controls discreetly placed on the side panel.
Polk Audio Atrium 5 Features:
- 11.43cm long-throw mineral-filled polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out surprising bass response from a compact design.
- 19mm anodised aluminium dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother response.
- Broad coverage baffle design, adapted and applied from our current Atrium design but with subtle improvements in the new Atrium Series. If you want to fill a large open outdoor space with big, full-range sound, the new Atrium Series has a more steeply-angled baffle design that maximises critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing the detail.
- Polk all-weather certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed US baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) This certification means Atrium speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst weather that nature can dish out, whether it’s extreme temperatures or heavy rains. With certification like this, your kitchen or bathroom installation is a cakewalk for Polk all-weather speakers.
- Speed-Lock™ mounting system, for easy, safe, one-handed installations even in difficult locations. The greatly simplified mounting procedure means fewer parts to “juggle.” Simply mount the bracket and click the speaker into place. Simply aim it and tighten it down. Outdoor convenience, indoor sound quality!
- Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design, with moulded-in bracing, sounds like a real speaker (not an “outdoor speaker”), and survives years of seasonal changes, for truly great sound, no matter what the weather.
- Patented Dynamic Balance® and Klippel optimisation technologies ensure the perfect material performance, eliminating driver and tweeter “artifacts” for more realistic sound reproduction at high and low volume levels.
- Aluminium grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware: No rust. Ever.
- Gold-plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure, dependable hookups.
- Available in durable, weatherproof black or white paintable finishes.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.