A LEGEND IN SOUND
The Reference RF-7 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful medium cherry or black furniture-grade wood veneer, the RF-7 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
BUILT IN HOPE, AR
The Reference RF-7 II speaker holds a special place in our heart, as it is made by hand in Hope, Arkansas alongside the Reference RC-64 II center channel as well as Klipsch Heritage Series speakers and many of the Klipsch Professional speakers.
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality, the look of “big sound” has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Rounded feet offer less protrusion, giving the cabinet a slimmer, more sophisticated look with new copper accents.
Klipsch RF-7 II Features:
- Fills large rooms with movie theater/concert quality sound
- Dynamic 1.75″ titanium Tractrix™ horn-loaded compression driver
- Dual 10″ high-output Cerametallic woofers with premium cast aluminum baskets
- Beautiful furniture-grade wood veneer cabinet
- Designed & Assembled in the USA