Klipsch RF-7 III Features:
- All-New 1 3/4″ Titanium Compression Driver
- 90×90 Compressed Molded-Rubber Tractrix Horn
- Redesigned Bifurcated Cabinet
- Dual Tractrix Ports
- Dual 10″ Cast Basket Cerametallic Woofers
- Premium Furniture-Grade Wood Veneers
- Assembled in Hope, AR
A LEGEND IN SOUND
The Reference Klipsch RF-7 III is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful medium cherry or black furniture-grade wood veneer, the RF-7 III is guaranteed to complement any décor.
BUILT IN HOPE, AR
The Reference RF-7 III speaker holds a special place in our heart, as it is made by hand in Hope, Arkansas alongside the Reference RC-64 II center channel as well as Klipsch Heritage Series speakers and many of the Klipsch Professional speakers.
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality, the look of “big sound” has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Rounded feet offer less protrusion, giving the cabinet a slimmer, more sophisticated look with new copper accents.
Klipsch RF-7 SPECIFICATIONS
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 32–25kHz +/– 3dB
POWER HANDLING 250W / 1000W peak
SENSITIVITY 100 dB @ 2.83V / 1M
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms compatible
HIGH FREQUENCY HORN 8.5” square 90˚ x 90˚ Tractrix® Horn
HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS 1.75” (4.45cm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 1,300 Hz
LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS Two 10” (25.4cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
INPUTS Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
Dual chambered, bass-reflex — via dual rear-firing Tractrix ports
HEIGHT 49” (124.5cm) including plinth
WIDTH 13.875” (35.2cm) including plinth
DEPTH 17.875” (45.4cm) including plinth
WEIGHT 97 Ibs (44.1kg)