Klipsch RP-402S Features:
- Dual 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horns
- Dual 4″ Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Wide Dispersion Surround Technology
- Premium Scratch Resistant Ebony and Walnut Finishes
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 11.85” x 10.26” x 6.51”
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the Reference Premiere surround sound speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls – meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
The titanium tweeter diaphragm’s light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.