Marantz AV7705 Features
With 11.2 channel pre-outs on both conventional RCA sockets and balanced XLRs, the AV7705 is designed to work alongside high-quality external power amplifiers like the Marantz MM8077, MM7055 and MM7025. Not only is it a superb AV processor, the AV7705 is an extraordinary analog preamplifier with an HDAM circuit board. Using Marantz-proprietary HDAMs, the preamp section of the AV7705 provides optimal channel separation, minimum crosstalk and enhanced signal to noise ratio for precise detail resolution and stereo imaging, while the ELNA capacitators of the analog section ensure exceptional power and dynamic ability.
IMAX Enhanced Technology
Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced—the latest technology program from IMAX that sets a new standard for image, sound, scale and content quality. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio delivered by DTS. See more picture on the largest screens. And experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX.
HDMI eARC Object-based Audio Support
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of 3D audio from your TV with a single HDMI connection for the simplest setup. The feature will be enabled via a future firmware update.
Advanced 11.2 Channel Pre-amplifie
Experience a versatile home theater setup with the new Marantz AV7705 processor/pre-amplifier. Featuring 11.2 channel XLR and RCA pre-outs, the AV7705 is built for use with high-quality external power amplification or active speakers. Enjoy the audiophile sound you expect from Marantz combined with the latest video and audio decoding, as well as voice control with Amazon Alexa voice compatibility and Siri.
Marantz AV7005 Features
- 11.2 channel XLR pre-out; 11.2 channel RCA pre-out
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (incl. Zone 2)
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR, HLG and BT.2020
- Advanced video processing with analog to HDMI conversion; SD to HD/4K upscaling
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X for height virtualization effects
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update supports the most advanced surround and object-based audio formats via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
- Stream music from Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more with Bluetooth, Airplay2 or HEOS built-in
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Enjoy multi-room whole-home audio streaming with HEOS technology
- Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers. Available on iOS and Android.
- High resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, HDAM circuit boards and Current Feedback circuitry for optimum fidelity and maximum dynamic range
- Suite of Audyssey room correction software: Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT
- Third-party integration and IR remote control, RS-232C serial port and Creston Connected for external control
- Seamless out-of-the-box experience with Quick Start Guide, guided Setup Assistant and Marantz AVR Remote App