The Marantz NR1608 is well-equipped for video sources as well as audio. This receiver features eight HDMI inputs and an HDMI output, which can handle the pass-through of 4K UHD video signals. On the audio side, this receiver supports high-resolution Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio. For control flexibility, you can use the included remote control, or operate the NR1608 from your Android or iOS smart device with the free Marantz Remote App.
HEOS built-in – for the finest multi-room audio
HEOS multi-room music systems connect together by dual-band Wi-Fi, making them easy to set up with your existing home network. Up to 32 HEOS units can be set up at one time, ensuring even the largest of homes are covered for multi-room music. With HEOS already built-in, the NR1608 is ready to go as a single ‘zone’ without any further adaptors!
Control it all with the HEOS app
Once you’ve set up your HEOS speaker system, you can stream music effortlessly via the dedicated HEOS app. Available for Apple iOS and Android, the app not only lets you stream your stored music but also Internet radio services and popular streaming services such as Spotify, Tidal, Napster and Deezer.
- Analog SD to HDMI upconversion and SD to HD/4K upscaling for legacy sources
- DTS Virtual:X-ready for immersive 3D sound with effects from overhead
- DSD (2.8 / 5.6 MHz), FLAC, ALAC, and WAV support for high resolution and gapless audio streaming
- Intelligent ECO Mode with on/off/auto settings
- Standby HDMI pass-through
- 2-zone / 2-source via variable pre-outs and amplified zone
- isf calibration
- Auto standby