- Performance, power and connectivity to suit your audio preferences: Delivering a masterful 205W per channel so you experience your entertainment in remarkable detail.
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices or with 8K upscaling from Full HD or 4K sources.
- Featuring the most advanced three-dimensional audio formats:Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualisation Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, IMAX Enhanced and Auro-3D processing are all supported to allow you to listen to all of your favourite audio styles.
- DTS:X® Pro support: DTS:X Pro is capable of processing up to 13 channels, wowing listeners with the most cutting edge DTS technology (available in a future firmware update).
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from a smart TV app to your AV amplifier.
- The greatest technology for home cinema: Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR provides exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- Advanced gaming specifications: With 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), experience gaming thrills with amazing imaging and reduced lag.
- High-resolution streaming for audiophile approved sound: Play back ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks, and enjoy your music exactly as the artist intended.
- Exclusive components elevate the Marantz sonic signature: Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer produce more detailed, dynamic sound.
- Almost unlimited music sources: Stream from music services like Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music HD, Tidal and more, or stream directly from smart devices via AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth
- Features HEOS Built-in and the free HEOS App: Your key to digital music streaming, multi-room audio and voice control throughout your entire home.
- Supports all your favourite voice assistants: With the SR8015, simply use your voice to control your preferred voice assistant like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri.
The Most Musical Sound
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state of the art facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of the Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, from any source.
Premium-Performance Discrete 11-Channel Amplifier
With unparalleled Marantz performance, the new top-of-the-line SR8015 AV amplifier is made for those wanting the ultimate audio and video experience, paired with the latest features. Its symmetrical monolithic amplifier design gives it 11 identical amplifier channels, each delivering 205W per channel, for seamless surround sound integration. The design also includes a large toroidal transformer, mounted centrally for mechanical balance, a copper plated chassis, selected high-quality audio components throughout and high-grade speaker terminals.
Masterful 8K HDMI Connectivity with eARC Support
The new Marantz SR8015 includes 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs for all your favourite sources. One dedicated 8K input supports 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through capability, 4:4:4 Pure Colour sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, HDR10, 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. Additionally, the latest HDCP 2.3 copy protection standard is supported on all HDMI ports. Showcasing the latest HDMI technology and specifications, the new SR7015 lets you take home entertainment to the next level with HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, ALLM, VRR, QMS and QFT support. The video processor is capable of upscaling native video sources up to 8K quality. The SR7015 also features HDMI eARC support, which supports 3D audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X in masterful quality from your TV apps. Conveniently, your HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source (when available).
Advanced Setup and Room Calibration with Audyssey MultEQ XT32
Optimise your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyses each speaker’s output (including the subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimise each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out disruptive jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level, and Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver more full-range balance, including deep bass, without disturbing neighbours or people in other rooms of your home. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup for deeper bass with improved definition.