- Slim design, exceptional performance: With a slim profile that is half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the new Marantz NR1711 delivers exceptional performance and sound quality.
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier for all your entertainment: Powering 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive), enjoy your favourite movies in striking quality.
- Latest HDMI support: Featuring one dedicated 8K input and one output for 8K quality video from 8K source devices; 8K upscaling available on all six HDMI ports.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: The eARC HDMI output transmits uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® directly from a smart TV app to the AV receiver.
- Featuring the latest video support: Enjoy HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020), to provide exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- Feel like you are part of the action with the latest in movie technology: With 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling along with HDR10+, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) experience a smooth, crystal-clear picture in the highest quality available.
- Take gaming to the next level: Enhanced gaming thrills with reduced lag thanks to 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT).
- High-Res audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts: Enjoy your favourite Hi-Res quality file playback with FLAC, ALAC, and WAV support up, as well as DSD 2.8/5.6MHz.
- HEOS® Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience.
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments.
Enjoy the most musical performance from a compact, slim chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1711 delivers the musical sound that is synonymous with Marantz.
Powerful 7-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring a high-current discrete power amplifier section, enjoy exceptional sound for movies and music. Identical power on all seven channels at 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive) with low-impedance drive capability for superb speaker control. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, delivering power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.
The Most Musical Sound
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, for any source.
Advanced 8K HDMI Connectivity
The new Marantz NR1711 includes six HDMI inputs and one output for all your favourite sources.
In addition to 8K upscaling, all six HDMI inputs support Dolby Vision, HLG, HDR10, 4:4:4 Pure Colour sub-sampling, 21:9 video, BT.2020 pass-through and current HDCP 2.3 copy-protection standard.
One dedicated 8K HDMI input delivers the latest HDMI specifications, taking your home entertainment to the next level. Enjoy movies in crystal-clear 8K/60Hz picture quality with outstanding clarity and contrast with all of today’s HDR video formats like HDR10+ and Dynamic HDR. The new Marantz NR1711 also provides the best lag-free gaming experience with 4K/120Hz pass-through, ALLM, VRR, and QFT support.
Immersive Surround Sound
Transform the home cinema experience with immersive surround sound. The NR1711 supports Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualisation Technology, DTS:X® and DTS Virtual:X™.
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, delivering dramatic overhead effects for truly enveloping audio including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
For those without in-ceiling or upward firing speakers in their system, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualisation Technology simulates the Atmos experience with forward-facing drivers. Configure up to five speakers to replicate the effect of two in-ceiling speakers or utilise all seven channels to simulate the powerful effect of four overhead speakers.
DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X™ offers improved immersion and heightened realism in all your favourite movies.
DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker arrangement.