The new OPPO UDP-203 player picks up where the BDP-10x series left off, by combining OPPO’s renowned design with the jaw-dropping clarity of Ultra-HD 4K disc content. OPPO has come into the 4K market with their trademark quality, but
The UDP-203 will support HDMI 2.0a with HDCP2.2 to deliver a stunning 4K picture with High Dynamic Range colour. The unit also boasts an audio-only HDMI 1.4 port to ensure backwards compatibility with older AV receivers. The on-board HDMI 2.0 input also allows you to pass other native 4K sources through the OPPO player.
With a premium 8-channel 32-bit DAC from AKM, the player can serve up PCM, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC and WAV audio up to 384kHz/32-bit, multi-channel DSD64/128 and even two-channel DSD256. The player also supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for a fully immersive experience.
Redesigned from the ground up, the OPPO UDP-203 delivers on looks both inside and out. With a black brushed-aluminium front panel and rack-mountable chassis (rack mounts not included), the UDP-203 is an irrefutability serious piece of hardware. Streaming of your local media is supported better than ever before, with a new-look interface that’s simple and easy to use while offering the power and flexibility OPPO players are famous for.
– Universal disc playback for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and many other formats
– High dynamic range with HDR10 and firmware upgradable to Dolby Vision
– Two HDMI outputs – HDMI 2.0 for UHD and HDMI 1.4 for audio
– HDMI 2.0 input for external streaming devices or set-top boxes
– Two USB 3.0 ports for media-file playback
– High-resolution audio with lossless decoding for PCM and DSD
– 7.1-channel analog-audio outputs with premium 32-bit “Velvet Sound” DAC by AKM
– Excellent audio and video performance
– Upgradable and dependable