Polk Command Bar Features
- Performance-tuned driver array, wireless subwoofer and Dolby/DTS surround sound decoding for an immersive, room-filling home theater experience
- Amazon Alexa enabled — integrated far-field microphones to easily control play, pause, volume and source selection with your voice – “Just Ask”
- Stream music, control smart home devices, search information, listen to audiobooks on Audible, set alarms and Amazon Fire TV* compatible
- Works with 4K and HD TVs — built-in dual HDMI 2.0b inputs ensure 4K HDR content looks great
- Control Volume with Samsung, LG, and Sony TV Remote (no programming required)
Rich, Immersive Home Theater Sound
With a performance tuned driver array, wireless subwoofer and Dolby/DTS surround sound decoding, you get an immersive, room-filling home theater experience.
Control the Sound Bar with Your Voice
Use voice commands to control volume. At high playback volumes, use the Action button on the remote or the sound bar to ensure voice commands are heard everytime.
HD TV Compatible
Works with 4K and HD TVs — plus, built-in dual HMDI 2.0b inputs ensure 4K HDR content looks great.
Polk VoiceAdjustTM Technology
Customize the voice levels in the sound bar however you prefer to reproduce clear, crisp dialogue and never miss a single word of your favorite movie, TV show or sporting event.
Always Learning More
Automated over-the-air support updates ensure the sound
bar is always learning new Alexa voice services and other sound bar features.
Action Button found on both the sound bar and remote. When pressed it wakes Alexa (as if you said Alexa), reduces playback volume to allow far-field voice command utterance to the sound bar, and readies the bar to received the command (utterance).
- Active soundbar speaker
- Wireless powered subwoofer
- AC power adapter (attached 58″ DC cord)
- 58″ AC power cord
- 69″ AC power cord
- Remote control
- 2 “AAA” batteries
- 6.5′ HDMI cable
- 6′ Optical digital cable
- 2 Keyhole brackets
- Quick Start Guide
- Wall Mount Template
- Important Product Information
- “Get Started With Alexa” note