Rotel Michi X5 Features
- 200wpc into 8 Ohms, 350wpc into 4 Ohms.
- AKM premium 768kHz/32bit Digital to Analogue Converter
- Coaxial (3), Optical (3) and Analog RCA (3) inputs
- PC-USB with PCM and DSD 2X
- Bluetooth with apt-X and AAC
- Moving Magnet Phono Stage input
- XLR Balanced input
- Custom engineered toroidal transformer
- Dimmable front panel TFT high resolution display
- IP and RS232 2-way communication for control system integration
- Michi remote control
About The Michi X5
The acoustic eminence of the Michi X5 is achieved utilizing a perfect balance of innovation and critical engineering of every circuit, signal path and audio component ensuring the exquisite industrial design is surpassed only by breathtaking performance.
Musical expression of the X5 is evidenced by the exceptional control of near limitless bass energy and essential clarity of the midrange and high frequencies. The Rotel Michi X5 delivers true-to-life audio reproduction ensuring meticulous accuracy of the musical timing with exacting spatial positioning be it a solo artist or full orchestral symphony.
The X5 oversized, in-house manufactured toroidal transformer feeds 88,000uF of high efficiency bulk storage smoothing capacitors with isolated powersupply feeds to all acoustically sensitive circuits eliminating unwanted noise or distortion further refining the audio.
A front panel high-resolution graphic display is configurable to show operating status, 12 band Graphic EQ or Peak Power Meter. Frontpanel controls and included Michi remote control assure easy operation and configuration.
Dual sets of Rhodium plated custom Michi speaker binding posts allow effortless connection to loudspeakers including bi-wire installations. RS232 and Ethernet connections allow simple integration with control systems.