MRx has been built for wireless streaming and offers a fantastic choice of options. For direct streaming, its Bluetooth receiver allows quick and easy connection and with aptX technology you will enjoy CD quality sound from compatible devices. With a broadband internet connection MRx comes alive and allows access to internet radio and an almost infinite library of music through online services such as Spotify, Deezer, Tidal and Amazon Music. Moreover you can also stream music stored on other networked computers and also from your phone.
Specifically for MRx, we have developed new speaker units based on the driver technology from our award-winning MR1. A new cone and coil assembly coupled with the powerful neodymium magnet system provides a full-range driver with unrivalled performance. These drivers are mounted as a stereo pair into tuned bass reflex enclosures and powered by a high-fidelity two channel Class A-B amplifier. Using the latest sound processing technology, we have further tuned the sound and have created a stereo soundstage that belies the MRx compact dimensions.
EASY TO CONTROL
Our stylish controller located on the front of MRx allows volume and source to be easily changed, but for full remote control we have a dedicated app for iOS and Android devices called UNDOK. This allows full control of all MRx functions and also displays information on the source material being played. UNDOK also allows users to create and manage groups when two or more MRx units are being used together as part of a multi-room system. R2 Mk3, R5 and R7 Mk3 are also compatible with MRx and can also be controlled with the UNDOK app.
On its own MRx is a great music system, but with its ‘multi-room’ capabilities you can wirelessly link and sync MRx with additional MRx or our R2 Mk3, R5 and R7 Mk3 models, so you can distribute music all around your home. Set-up and control is easy to perform on our UNDOK app for iOS and Android. This allows control of each device so volume etc. can be set just as you want it.
HIGH QUALITY BLUETOOTH
For a quick and easy connection without the need for wi-fi, MRx has a high-performance aptX Bluetooth receiver so you can directly stream from compatible devices to MRx with CD quality sound. An increasing number of Smartphones and other devices have aptX technology built-in, but with or without, sound quality over Bluetooth with MRx is remarkable.
MRx features a linear Class A-B amplifier with a quality switch mode power supply. Linear amplifiers are used in the world’s best audio equipment and in our opinion still offer superior performance when compared to new style digital amplifiers, which often sound unrefined in comparison. Alongside our new custom drive units, linear amplification is another reason why MRx sounds so good.
- Class leading sound quality
- Twin reflex tuned and damped enclosures
- Ruark Audio 75mm full-range driver with powerful neodymium
- magnet system
- Linear Class A-B Amplifier, 20 watts nominal output
- Bass and treble adjustment
- Enhanced 3D stereo sound
- Loudness function provides enhanced sound at low volume
- Internet receiver provides access to over 30,000 stations and also podcasts globally
- Wireless DLNA audio streaming from networked storage devices and PCs
- Multi-room capability allows two or more MRx to be linked together for synchronised sound around your home. Also compatible with R2 Mk3, R5 and R7 Mk3
- Bluetooth V4.0, SBC, AAC, A2DP and aptX enabled audio receiver provides CD quality sound with compatible devices
- Spotify Connect provides seamless integration with Spotify App and access to 20+ million tracks
OTHER MUSIC SERVICES
- MRx is also compatible with Deezer, Tidal and Amazon Music
- Combined 3.5mm analogue and optical input to connect other audio devices
- USB playback port. Codecs supported include WAV, WMA, AAC, FLAC and MP3
- Ethernet connector for direct network connection
- Intuitive control system
- Pin-point LEDs show system status and source
- UNDOK app provides full control of MRx from iOS and Android devices
- Landscape or portrait orientation
- Stereo/mono/left/right selector switch
- Anodised aluminium stand
- 2 × UNC ¼in inserts at 59mm centres on back panel for wall mounting
- Rich Walnut veneer with silver alloy stand and lead grey fabric grille
- Soft Grey lacquer with silver alloy stand and lead grey fabric grille
- 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz input, 14VDC 2.0A output
- 2.0W networked standby power when connected to a network
- Automatic standby after 20 mins, see user guide for more details
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING STAND)
- Landscape: H180 × W300 × D180mm
- Portrait: H320 × W160 × D180mm
- 3.4 Kg