Sonos One Features
- Sonos One is Sonos’s best sounding compact speaker.
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built-in for hands-free control
- Connect to your Sonos system over WiFi at home as part of your Sonos system and stream
- Sonos Move sounds amazing anywhere with TruePlay sound calibration provides optimised playback
More with Two
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound; add a Sub for deep bass. Or pair with your TV’s Playbar or Playbase for epic home theatre surround sound.
Play and control your music, hands-free. Just ask.
Sonos One blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more. Use your voice to play songs while you cook. Tell Alexa to turn the volume up while you’re in the shower. You can even request a lullaby, out loud, when you’re tucking in the kids.
Music and much more
Ask Alexa to check news and traffic, set a timer, manage smart devices and other helpful skills using a single Sonos speaker.
*Sonos One does not support Alexa voice calling.
Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready.
Built with a custom six-microphone array to hear you from anywhere in the room, no matter how loud the music is playing. With smart voice capture and noise cancellation, the Sonos One makes sure you’re heard.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprint of Play:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
- Two (2) Class-D digital amplifiers
- One (1) downward-firing tweeter
- One (1) mid-woofer
- Adjustable bass and treble controls
- Capacitive touch controls
- Connects to WiFI
- Supports 802.1b/g/n and 2.4GHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm