Thor D1/45B Features
The 18 separate AC and 5 DC components combine to create powerful protection against sudden power surges and interferences caused by electrical equipment such as appliances, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, and other electronics that use a motor.
All Thor products including the D1/45B Smart Filter are designed right here in Australia by their experienced team. They employ strict quality control on our range of surge protectors and other products to.
The importance of protecting your electrical equipment. Thor products do exactly what they are designed for. Each product has been individually engineered to high performance levels.
- Product Dimensions: 470mm(L) x 33mm(H) x 75mm(W)
- Supply voltage 240/V AC 50/Hz
- Maximum current rating 10amps/2400 W (VA)
- Clamping voltage 275 V AC
- Reaction time less than 1 nanosecond
- Maximum transient spike impulse current 156,000 amps (equivalent to 39,000 amps using UL1449 standard)
- Maximum energy dissipation 4588 Joules (equivalent to 1550 Joules using UL1449 standard)
- Protection modes (all 7 outlets protects on all 3 conductors): Active/Neutral, Active/Earth, Neutral/Earth)
- EMI/RFI noise reduction filter type
- Total number of protected AC outlets: 7
- RJ 45 data protection: 1 in and 1 out
- Earth potential rise protection
- Earth leakage range less than 1 milli amp
- Operating temperatures: -10C/+60C
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Model No: D1/45B