- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 50 kHz +/- 0.5 dB, Output voltage: 2 V
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt)
- Input sensitivity: 380mV, Signal-Noise ratio: > 95 dB
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm, Inputs (stereo): 5 x RCA, 1 x XLR
- Outputs (stereo): 2 x RCA, 1 x XLR, 1 x RCA Rec Out
- Mains supply: 230 V/50 Hz, Weight: 10,9 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 84 x 360 mm, Colour: black/silver
Sensational symmetry. Both audio channels are designed as separate. Two mains connectors separate from each other and two ring core transformers dedicated to each channel work together in perfect harmony. The built-in FET module developed by Vincent works as a DC-connected unit in the specially critical area of the input signals. Clear sound and no measurable distortion are the result.