7.2-channel AV receiver with versatile connectivity to take full advantage of the high AV quality.
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ support
- MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
- 7-channel powerful surround sound
- — 90 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- — 150 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Wi-Fi Built-in and Wireless Direct Compatible for Easy Network
- Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming and Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth
- AirPlay® for wireless music streaming from iOS devices
- Spotify®*, Pandora®*, Tidal*, Deezer* music streaming services
- *Music service availability varies by region.
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- HDMI® (6 in / 1 out) with 4K Ultra HD full support, HDR Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma, and BT.2020
- HDMI input on front panel, Front panel USB Digital Connection for USB thumbdrives
- YPAO™ Reflected Sound Control (R.S.C.) sound optimisation for automatic speaker setup
- YPAO Volume to ensure natural sounds even at low volume
- Virtual Surround Back Speaker for playing 7.1-channel content with a 5.1-channel system
- Zone Extra Bass and Zone Volume Equalizer (Zone 2)
- Versatile Zone control such as Zone mono, Zone volume, Zone tone controls, etc. and Party mode
- Phono input for vinyl playback
Enter a New World of Sound with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™
These sound technologies transport you from an ordinary moment into an extraordinary experience with captivating, multidimensional sound that fills your room with amazing richness and depth. These sound technologies allow for music, people and objects to come alive in breathtaking detail and flow in precise choreography all around you, making you feel like you are right in the middle of the story.
AV Controller App for Easy, Convenient Operation
This AV receiver lets you use the Yamaha AV Controller app that is downloadable from the iTunes App Store or Google Play to control power on / off and volume, select input and DSP modes and operate other functions from an iPhone or Android devices. You can also use in as many as 23 different languages and customise the interface by hiding unused icons and renaming functions. A tablet version is also available.
AirPlay Allows Streaming Music to AV receiver
This AV receiver supports AirPlay, which means they can accept wireless music streaming from iPod touch®, iPhone or iPad, as well as from iTunes on Macs or PCs. This makes it easy to enjoy music from your mobile devices or computer on your home theatre system. You can use view metadata such as song title, artist name as well as album art* via AV receiver’s on-screen display.
*Some models don’t support album art display.
Stream Millions of Songs with Spotify Connect
With the Spotify app on your smartphone, you’ve got instant access to millions of songs. And now you can stream those songs to your Yamaha system by using Spotify Connect. Just hit play to start streaming music. What’s more, when you’ve been listening on your smartphone outside and come inside, the song immediately streams to your AVR—like magic, you enjoy uninterrupted music. You can also personalise playlists and receive phone calls while listening to music.
*The Spotify app and premium account are required. Visit spotify.com for more details.
Try Spotify Premium for free on your Yamaha Home Entertainment System for 30 days.
*Spotify service availability depends on regions.
AV Setup Guide App Makes System Setup Easier
AV Setup Guide is an app that makes it much easier to perform receiver setup, and also assists you with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. It guides you through various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and power amp assignment. System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand how to make the connections between devices, for much quicker system setup. It is available in multiple languages. Designed for iOS and Android tablet.
Extensive Audio Codec and Format Support
This AV receiver is compatible with many audio formats such as Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio™. It is also compatible with high resolution audio codec such as DSD / AIFF / FLAC / WAV / Apple® Lossless. You will enjoy excellent sound quality of various high resolution audio codec from USB and network content.
Total Purity Concept for the Finest Sound Quality
The Total Purity Concept, which Yamaha has been cultivating for many years, encompasses high drive amp technology, high purity pre-amplification, anti-vibration technology and independent pure power supplies. All models have a fully discrete power amplifier that helps to minimise distortion. They also adopt independent pure power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analogue and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analogue circuitry. The anti-vibration heatsinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure. Independent power supplies for the DACs are designed to further eliminate noise on certain models. Down to every detail, these AV receivers are designed with full emphasis on the highest possible sound quality.