Everyone should be able to enjoy the freedom Alva brings.
Cambridge Audio designed the Alva ST to share the pleasure of Vinyl with more people. Designed for new vinyl lovers as well as those looking to upgrade from their first record player for a step up in performance, the Cambridge Audio Alva ST is the perfect turntable to enjoy a growing vinyl collection.
It shares many of the key features of the premium Alva TT V2: switchable, built-in phono stage and aptX HD wireless hi-res streaming, the same new tonearm, and the classy, minimal ‘Lunar Grey’ finish.
Key features of Alva ST:
- Bluetooth aptX HD – Wireless hi-res streaming to compatible amplifiers, headphones and speakers. Place the turntable anywhere.
- New tonearm with detachable head shell – Tracks records with precision. High-mass, low resonance design helps to keep resonance to a minimum.
- Pre-installed moving magnet cartridge – Easy setup and upgrade path.
- Built-in phono stage – No need for extra boxes. Keep your setup simple.
- Switchable phono stage – Flexibility and choice of components. Easy upgrade path for hi-fi system.
- Belt drive & die-cast aluminum platter – Reduced motor interference. Vibration resistant chassis for pitch-perfect reproduction of music.