JVC DLA-N7 Key Features
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 80,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 800,000:1)
- Wide Colour Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Compatible with HDR technology that dramatically improves image quality that rivals real life.
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
JVC DLA-N7 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance with the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system.
HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, which automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information.
Combining brightness of 1,900 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 800,000:1, and wide colour gamut covering beyond the DCI-P3 range, the projector reproduces life like images for latest contents like HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma.
Original motion control technology Clear Motion Drive is renewed, and together with Motion Enhance which optimizes the driving of D-ILA device according to the motion of the image, motion blur is reduced significantly compared to conventional projectors.
JVC DLA-N7 4K Projector delivers true native 4K images with wide colour gamut, 1900 Lumens of brightness and native high contrast ratio of 80,000:1.
It features 0.69″ native 4K D-ILA device to deliver detail and native 4K resolution images with all glass lens system.
Get life like images from HDR10 contents images with auto tone mapping and adjustment function for optimum image quality. It’s also compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma HDR format which is expected to be used widely in future.