JVC DLA NX9
Home Theatre Projector with THX 4K Display & 8K e-shift
The DLA-NX9 is the world’s first 8K/e-shift home theatre projector featuring new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device with a whole new external design.
8K/e-shift technology together with its 100mm diameter all-glass lens achieves 8K-equivalent resolution (8192 x 4230) that rivals reality even on large screens. Unique Multiple Pixel Control technology converts FHD and 4K images to high-definition 8K images.
Auto Tone Mapping function which automatically adjust settings based on the mastering information projects HDR10 content at optimum quality.
Combining brightness of 2,200 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, and wide colour gamut covering beyond the DCI-P3 range, the projector faithfully reproduces latest content including HDR10 and HLG.
Renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance significantly reduces motion blur. Go further, and be the first to experience the high-definition, high-quality images exceeding 4K.
- World’s first 8K/e-shift technology
- Equipped with new 0.69-in 4K D-ILA devices
- Newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K device
- 100 mm Large-diameter, high-resolution all-glass lens
- 2,200 lm Light Output
- 100,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- 1,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR10, HLG) content
- Supports Wide Colour Gamut (DCI-P3)
- High-quality Performance assured: THX 4K display