JBL L52 Classic Features
- 2-Way Bookshelf Loudspeakers
- Retro design with iconic JBL styling
- Vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colours: black, orange, or blue
- Genuine satin walnut wood veneer enclosure with black front and rear panels
- 5.25-inch (130mm) white cone, pure pulp woofer
- 0.75-inch (19mm) titanium dome tweeter with waveguide
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 – 75 W RMS
- Frequency Response: 47Hz – 24kHz
- Bass-reflex design with front-firing port
- High-frequency level attenuator
- Dual threaded inserts for third party wall mount brackets
A (smaller) Modern Classic
The L52 Classic utilises a 0.75-inch (19mm) Titanium dome tweeter mated to an acoustic lens waveguide for crisp, clear high end. And just like with it’s bigger siblings, the L100 and L82, the L52 features a high-frequency level attenuator on the front baffle which allows the user to tailor the sound as desired.
As a 2-way design, the L52 Classic uses a 5.25-inch (130mm) cast-frame, white pure pulp cone woofer operating in a bass-reflex design with a front-firing tuned port. Despite its relative small size, the L52 Classic is designed with a rich, full sound experience, and with its retro design to give the same aesthetic appeal of the original L100 better suited for smaller rooms.
Back to the Future – About JBL’s Classic Series
For more than 70 years, JBL has been a pioneer in the art of sound reproduction. In 1970, JBL released the original L100 loudspeaker, a consumer version of the immensely popular JBL 4310 Pro Studio Monitor. Over the years, the iconic L100 became JBL’s best-selling loudspeaker of all time.
Now, with the new L100 Classic, and more compact L82 Classic, a legend is reborn. The retro design with iconic JBL styling and a vintage Quadrex foam grille pays homage to its predecessor’s storied legacy.
All-new drivers, crossover network and advanced transducer technology take the performance attributes that original L100 owners loved – exceptional dynamic range, crystal-clear effortless high output, and high-impact bass – and elevate them to the highest 21st-century audio standards.
Don’t just hear your music. Feel it!