JBL L82 Classic Features
- 2-Way Bookshelf Loudspeakers
- Retro design with iconic JBL styling
- Vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colours: black, orange, or blue
- Genuine satin walnut wood veneer enclosure with black front and rear panels
- 8-inch white cone, pure pulp woofer with cast frame
- 1-inch titanium dome tweeter with waveguide
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 – 125 W RMS
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 40kHz
- Bass-reflex design with front-firing port
- High-frequency L-pad attenuator
A Modern Classic.
For pristine and detailed high frequencies, the L82 Classic utilizes a 1-inch (25mm) Titanium dome tweeter mated with a waveguide – the same captivating high-frequency components found in the larger L100 Classic. A high-frequency L-pad attenuator allows the user to tailor the sound as desired. As a 2-way design, the L82 Classic uses a powerful 8-inch (200mm) cast-frame, white pure pulp cone woofer operating in a bass-reflex design with a front-firing tuned port. Despite its relative size, the L82 Classic provides dynamic and authoritative sound even in larger spaces. The accessory JS-80 floor stands allow the L82 Classic to be used in a freestanding environment with the loudspeaker angling gently backwards to focus the sound to the listening position in the same manner as the JS-120 floor stands with the L100 Classic.
Back to the Future – About JBL’s Classic Series
For more than 70 years, JBL has been a pioneer in the art of sound reproduction. In 1970, JBL released the original L100 loudspeaker, a consumer version of the immensely popular JBL 4310 Pro Studio Monitor. Over the years, the iconic L100 became JBL’s best-selling loudspeaker of all time.
Now, with the new L100 Classic, and more compact L82 Classic, a legend is reborn. The retro design with iconic JBL styling and a vintage Quadrex foam grille pays homage to its predecessor’s storied legacy.
All-new drivers, crossover network and advanced transducer technology take the performance attributes that original L100 owners loved – exceptional dynamic range, crystal-clear effortless high output, and high-impact bass – and elevate them to the highest 21st-century audio standards.
Don’t just hear your music. Feel it!