HEOS AMP HS2
The HEOS Amp is designed to add HEOS multi-room audio functionality to a pair of stereo speakers, and features the same wireless ease of use as our self-powered HEOS speaker models.
The HS2 model adds High Resolution Audio Support & Bluetooth® Integrated into the amplifier providing new ways to enjoy your favourite audio.
Featuring advanced Class D digital amplification, the HEOS Amp delivers 100 watts maximum power per channel, with lowest distortion and high current capability that provides reliable and stable operation with lower impedance speakers, including 4 ohms models.
With the HEOS Amp, you can enjoy listening to your favourite loudspeakers, and the high power rating means that you can enjoy room-filling sound quality even at concert hall levels.
In addition to the stereo speaker outputs, the HEOS Amp features additional connectivity, including a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. There’s also an analog stereo line input (via RCA jacks), and an additional auxiliary input via 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player’s headphone output.
The home stereo amplifier lets you choose different songs for each room, or you can listen to the same song in all rooms. Our exclusive digital technology provides precise audio synchronisation (within microseconds) to ensure top audio fidelity and stereo imaging quality.
The stylish HEOS Amp enclosure features elegant silver accents, and for convenience, there are volume and mute controls discreetly placed on the side panel.
Polk Audio V80 Features:
- One-cut easy installation in existing walls or in new construction, for pros or DIYers alike. Rotating Cams ensure stable, secure, vibration-free placement with the turn of a screwdriver; no extra assembly and no additional cutting. Paint the grilles & flanges and V Series speakers virtually disappear into your decor.
- The V Series is specifically designed to accent and accompany any other Polk Audio loudspeaker. That way, you can mix-and-match them, adding them to any system or any zone, and never lose that seamless, speaker-to-speaker perfection.
- V Series Built-in Speakers share cutout sizes and hardware components with other Polk Audio Built-in Speaker Series, so you can more easily upgrade your built-in speakers at any time. Plus, V Series speakers are sold as singles, so you can easily build complete systems, or add extra speakers later.
- If you could tune out bad sounds before they occur, you would, wouldn’t you? We did, using advanced laser technology that let us see the vibrating surface of the speaker cone on a microscopic level. We could fine-tune our materials to eliminate the cone resonances that are the root cause of loudspeaker distortion. This patented technology helps us determine the “Dynamic Balance” of high-tech materials, geometry and construction that together make a better speaker. V Series delivers effortlessly clean and clear sound.
- V Series speakers feature a unique swivel tweeter housing. Aim these high performance, low distortion tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging.
- Make your loudspeakers disappear completely into your decor, leaving only their Polk Audio sound behind. Polk’s wafer-thin Sheer-Grille has ultra-small 0.6mm perforations and is acoustically inert. The grille attached magnetically to fit flush. A circular grille is included, and square grilles are available as an optional add-on.
- Like all of our products, the V Series uses only the best materials coupled with the most advanced manufacturing techniques on the planet. All Polk products must pass a battery of the most physically strenuous and exhaustive performance tests in the industry, including drop testing and extreme signal response testing. Polk Audio loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.