Denon Flagship Receiver now available!
The brand new Japanese Built Denon AVR-X6300H has finally landed in Australia! This 11 channel beast is designed to be the heart your next home theatre system. Enjoy a superb surround sound experience with the Denon AVR-X6300H, which features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X surround decoding, and is the first Denon AV receiver with 11 channels of amplification built-in. Dolby Atmos and DTS:X feature object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience, and the AVR-X6300H’s 11-amplifier design means all this can be delivered without any need for external amplification, even when running four overhead speakers in 7.1.4 configuration.
Key Features & Benefits
|• 11.2 channel AV Receiver with 205W per channel; Monolithic amplifier design: Enough power and flexibility to fill big rooms with unique Denon sound
• Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth: Improved network stability especially in WiFi-crowded homes
• Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology: Enjoy your music in your whole house with more HEOS products
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020: Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs: Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; different video in different rooms
• Advanced Video Processing with analogue to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling: Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X (up to 7.1.4); Auro-3D upgradable: Unique 3D sound options with effects from overhead
• AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Tidal, Deezer, Network Audio Streaming: Access to almost unlimited online music sources
• DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support: High Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts even in Gapless
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ, LFC, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ: Delivering ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
• Colour-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App: Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
• Advanced Multi-Room options; 11.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control: Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
• Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting: Energy-conscious without compromising on performance