What makes Prestige Screens the best choice for you Home Theatre?
German quality screen material
- Every one of our different types of specially engineered materials has a micro textured surface to eliminate hot spots and therefore producing a superior image.
- All Prestige Screens screen materials are sourced from Gerriets – a German product used in some of the best commercial Theatres worldwide.
- The quality fabrics maintain excellent image quality even when viewed from an angle, allowing a wider audience to enjoy the performance
Why High Gain ?
1. An exceptional Dual layer screen, perfect for 3D or for theatres that do not have total control over ambient light.
2. The rear layer of grey material gives darker blacks and the pearl colour front layer allows for more vibrant colours than a silver finish screen.
THIN LINE border
- The THIN LINE border gives extra viewing area, especially in confined recesses, giving an extra 3 to 4 inches over other screens.
- Cinemascope films are filmed in formats ranging from 2.35 to 1 to 2.39 to 1 and our THIN LINE border is the smallest border that can accommodate the over scan from these different formats..
black flocked border
- All Prestige Screens screens are supplied as standard with black flock finish, not an extra.
- The black flocking masks any over scan from the projected image, ( especially important with Cinemascope screens, due to the multiple ratios used by movie makers)thus giving a sharper edge to the viewing area and also allows greater scope for projector placement