“STOP BUYING CRAP AUDIO, it’s embarrassing!!!”
A truly bold statement from a company which prides itself on quality both in the build of its products and just as importantly the performance. Since its inception, Klipsch has promoted the use of “horn-loaded” speakers as part of its goal to produce speakers which:
- Are high in efficiency (more formally called “sensitivity”), meaning that they can be driven by relatively low-powered amplifiers
- Are low in modulation distortion
- Have wide dynamic range, meaning that they accurately reproduce both soft and loud sounds
- Exhibit controlled directivity, meaning that the radiation pattern is directional, rather than diffuse
- Have a flat frequency response, meaning that there is no unnatural emphasis in the bass, mid-range or treble.
A perfect embodiment of this philosophy is the Klipsch Reference Series, the R-820F 5.1 Home Theatre System. This astonishing pack looks as good as it sounds. It easily fills medium to large rooms with powerful yet nuanced, highly detailed sound.
- Klipsch R-Series R-820F Reference Floorstanding Speakers
- Klipsch R-Series R-52C Reference Centre Channel Speaker
- Klipsch R-Series R-51M Reference Monitor Speakers
- Klipsch R-Series R-120SW 12 Inch Subwoofer
TRACTRIX® HORN TECH
Klipsch exclusive 90×90º Tractrix® horn technology ensures the R-820F high frequency energy is aimed at the listener and reduces artificial reverb or filtering caused by indirect sound bouncing off of walls. Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION TWEETER WITH KAPTON® SUSPENSION
Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) aluminium tweeter minimises distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Using Kapton®, an extremely light and rigid material, in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making them some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COOPER IMG WOOFERS
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-Loaded LTS Tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
REAR TRACTRIX® PORT
The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
Exposed fasteners, angled feet, low profile magnetic grilles and a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl give the R-820F floor-standing speaker a polished, modern appearance.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy – giving you the ultimate listening experience that’s built to last.
This pack is the real deal for anyone looking for a truly memorable home theatre experience.
Hard core audiophiles will also want to swing by our Midland store to see and hear the legendary “LA SCALA” KLIPSCH speakers – the very last pair in Australia. This is a once in a blue moon chance to experience these legendary speakers for yourself. Come and have a listen to them in person today at West Coast Hifi, your trusted, local HIFI and KLIPSCH experts.