What makes Dynamic Screens the best choice for you Home Theatre?
Why German quality screen material?
- Every one of our different types of specially engineered materials has a micro textured surface to eliminate hot spots and therefore producing a superior image.
- All our screen materials are sourced from Gerriets – a German product used in some of the best commercial Theatres worldwide.
- The quality fabrics maintain excellent image quality even when viewed from an angle, allowing a wider audience to enjoy the performance
Why THIN LINE border?
- The THIN LINE border gives extra viewing area, especially in confined recesses, giving an extra 3 to 4 inches over other screens.
- Cinemascope films are filmed in formats ranging from 2.35 to 1 to 2.39 to 1 and our THIN LINE border is the smallest border that can accommodate the over scan from these different formats..
Why black flocked border?
- All our screens are supplied as standard with black flock finish, not an extra.
- The black flocking masks any over scan from the projected image, ( especially important with Cinemascope screens, due to the multiple ratios used by movie makers)thus giving a sharper edge to the viewing area and also allows greater scope for projector placement