The All New Sonos Beam Features
- For any home. In all white or black to complement your home, the curved silhouette quietly blends into its surroundings.
- Nothing off the shelf. Every acoustic component is custom designed by Sonos and tuned for immersive sound to fill the entire room.
- Compact size. At only 25.6 inches long, Sonos Beam won’t hang off furniture, block the TV or overwhelm your space.
- Versatile. Place Sonos Beam on your TV stand or purchase the custom designed wall mount to easily and securely hang it.
- Simple to set-up. Plug Sonos Beam into power and then connect it to your TV using the HDMI cord. That’s it. Forget the tangled mess of traditional home theatre systems.
- Control your way. Control Sonos Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, your existing TV remote, your favourite music service’s app, and soon, AirPlay.
- Smart voice recognition. Noise cancellation and beam-forming technology make sure you’re heard, even when the music is blasting, including multi-channel echo cancellation to account for a full 5.1 listening experience.
- Optimised for your listening. From within the Sonos App – tap Speech Enhancement so you never miss a word, or Night Mode to amplify quiet noises and reduce loud ones so you can enjoy late night TV without waking the entire house.
- Tune with Trueplay. Trueplay analyses all the acoustic factors in your room—size, layout, décor and speaker placement—and tunes Beam to sound its absolute best.
- Better over time. As part of the Sonos system, Beam gets new features through regular software updates.
- Sound for your whole home. Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together
Sonos Beam is the smart speaker for your living room. Experience incredible sound while streaming music, watching TV and movies, enjoying podcasts and audiobooks, or playing video games. As part of Sonos’ home sound system, Sonos Beam supports more than 80 streaming services. Amazon Alexa comes built in with future support for multiple voice assistants including Google Assistant.
Easy voice control
Five far-field microphones detect your voice from any direction, anywhere in the room, even when the music is blasting.
TV, movies, video games and more
Upgrade the sound while streaming, watching TV, or trying out the latest video games. Stream from any of the 50 music services supported by Sonos.
Just two cords
Plug Sonos Beam into power and then connect it to your TV using the HDMI cord. That’s it. Forget the tangled mess of traditional home theatre systems.
Four elliptical full-range woofers and one tweeter harmonise low and high frequencies. Three passive radiators intensify and deepen bass, eliminating the need for an accompanying subwoofer.
Listen in any room or every room
Privacy when you want it
When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.