• Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
• Precise RIAA equalisation in two parts, passive/active
• Fully discreet circuit design without OpAmps
• 2x ECC83 tubes (replaceable)
• Front-sided Subsonic filter button
• Front-sided Gain control
• Ultra low noise circuitry with FET input stage
• Dual mono circuitry for optimised channel separation
• Polystyrene capacitors used where possible
• Gold-plated RCA in and outputs
• External power adaptor and multiple internal power supplies
• Well-filtrated high-voltage anode power supply
• Sandwich alu/metal casing protects from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
• Finishes: silver or black
Tube Box S2 is our very first product to feature a fully discreet circuit design without using any operational amplifiers (OpAmps). It also is the first product to come with replaceable tubes for tube rolling and sound-shaping. This gives the customer many options to pick from and alter the sound signature to his preference. Five variable input impedance settings are available to adjust to any MM cartridge, the 47k ohms input impedance setting is fixed and suited for high output MC cartridges. The aluminium/metal casing is adapted to our DS2 line in looks and protects against vibrations and electromagnetic interferences for superior sound.
A true high end solution in a much smaller package!