PSB CS1000 Features
- Flexible bracket system for vertical and horizontal mounting and dual-axis rotation
- Range of rotations—90° in one plane, 170° in second plane
- Rubber cover for terminals
- Highly damped, low-resonance, UV-resistant, thick-walled polypropylene enclosure
- Extensive internal bracing for stiffness
- Painted aluminium grille
- Paintable enclosure and grille
- Gold-plated five-way binding posts
- 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter
- 6½” (165mm) clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone woofer
- Frequency response: 45-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
Great sound all around
Like all PSB speakers, the CS1000 uses high-quality drivers. The 1″ (25mm) titanium dome tweeter produces crystal-clear highs, while the 6½” (165mm) polypropylene cone woofer dishes out solid bass. The intuitive design of the CS1000 ensures tremendous placement flexibility, and the included brackets allow for horizontal or vertical mounting with the ability to tweak the angle of the speaker to your liking.
Designed for even the most extreme weather
Designed in Canada, it’s no surprise that this universal speaker was built with severe weather conditions in mind. The CS1000’s compact, weatherproof construction includes a UV-resistant polypropylene cabinet, aluminium grille, and rustproof terminals with a rubber cover for added protection against the elements. The CS1000’s solid construction also ensures that it stands up to rigorous commercial use.
Location, location, location
For home applications, the CS1000 is an ideal solution for your poolside retreat or home theatre. Specially designed and engineered for open spaces, the CS1000 also adds PSB’s renowned, high-performance sound to commercial settings, such as retail stores, restaurants, hotels, and fitness centres. The CS1000’s compact size will serve a wide range of applications, especially where space is tight.