Kordz R.3 HDMI Cable Key features:
- Engineered and built to deliver maximum commercial up-time
- 0.3 – 3.0m lengths in 0.3m increments for precision rack fit
- 3.6 – 5.4m lengths in 0.6m increments
- High bandwidth solid OFC conductors
- Induction soldered pin transitions for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity
- Anti-fatigue Die-cast Zn alloy connectors tested to ≥1,000 cycles & 2kg retention force
- 100% of units tested for zero Bit Error Rate (BER) @ 340Mcsc, <0.05% in-field failure rate
- Halogen-free construction
- DPL Certified 4K 18G-DC
- Lifetime warrantyDPL Laboratories 4K-18G Deep Colour
DPL Laboratories, Inc. are experts on high-band- width digital signalling solutions. The respected DPL 4K Product Certification Program is designed to combat the fears of cable and display manufacturers and end users alike.
Why do professional installers choose the R3 HDMI Cable?
Enhanced shielding against increased electro-magnetic interference
Rack environments are a significant source of electromagnetic activity which can cause unwanted interference and reduced performance in the cabling infrastructure. The R.3 HDMI cable is specifically designed with additional shielding to ensure optimum performance in this challenging environment.
2Kg retention connectors for an enhanced connection
There is nothing worse than call backs to a project due to disconnected or loose cables. The R.3 cable features an enhanced 2kg retention connectors to ensure an optimum long term connection between AV devices in a rack
Guaranteed 4K 18Gbps support for all the latest sources and displays
4K resolutions are constantly evolving and support for the latest sources and displays is not guaranteed for all HDMI cables. The R.3 is certified to support the maximum 4K 18Gbps resolutions currently available
Reduced connector mounting depth to maximise rack space
Space is a premium within any AV rack. The R.3 has been engineered specifically to minimise the mounting depth of connectors and increase the space available for installers to use.
Variety of lengths suitable for any project or installation environment
Racks vary significantly in size and shape and its important for integrators to install the optimum length of HDMI cable for every connection between devices.