- ZYLON™ drivers boast a sound velocity comparable to beryllium yet possessing the characteristic softness of textiles
- New 16 cm woofer paired with NS-5000 tweeter
- R.S. (Resonance Suppression) Chamber to suppress unwanted resonance
- New acoustic absorber optimised for the NS-3000
- Crossover circuit using the highest-quality components including the MCap® SUPREME EVO audio capacitor made by Mundorf of Germany
- SPS-3000 speaker stand sold separately. Although images of the NS-3000 may depict the SPS-3000, it is not included.
When an artist creates music, they express their passion, emotion and soul to captivate the audience. It’s not just the sound that moves us when experiencing a live musical performance, but the intangible human connection to the music.
It is this experience which the NS-3000 is able to convey to its audience – transporting the listener to the time and place of that seminal moment captured in the recording.
The ultimate ambition when designing a loud speaker is to have the listener lose themselves in the music. In this moment, the audience is no longer listening to a speaker but the musical performance as if they were experiencing it first-hand.
The NS-3000 transcends music playback by expressing true musical expression as intended by the artist.
Music has the innate ability to move us. Beyond sound, rhythm and melody touches the soul and evokes a natural response which is vital to our nature.
This musicality is expertly communicated by the NS-3000 – revealing the intangible essence of the performance.