The Sonetto Wall is a true Sonus faber and features all the iconic elements of the brand including natural sound, natural materials, artisan finishes typical of Italian craftsmanship and manufacturing carefully carried out in the Sonus faber facility in Vicenza, Italy
Sonus faber has always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. With Sonetto, the history of Italian literature is used as inspiration for the new collection. The word ‘Sonetto’, or ‘Sonnet’ in English, originally meant ‘Sound’ or ‘Melody,’ and was traditionally used to accompany musical performances. Sonus faber’s new Sonetto collection seeks to marry these traditional forms of sound and poetry within the framework of their acclaimed speaker design.
One Speaker, Multiple Solutions
Its small dimensions and its beautiful and refined design make it a great choice if you want to set up a multi-room system, as it fits easily in different environments, it ensures optimum performance even with its discreet physical presence. Created, as the name suggests, to be wall mounted and adjustable thanks to its jointed bracket, the Wall is a speaker that offers many answers to different sound needs: great for those who want to build a two-channel audio system that does not take up valuable space and versatile in the role of front or rear speakers in a home theatre system.
A discreet and powerful speaker. Sophisticated and versatile for the best performance in many different sound environments.
Essential Design: According with the typical clean design language and elegant proportions of the Sonetto collection, the on-wall speaker’s front baffle is an integral part of the cabinet creating a seamless structure with the curved sides. The gun-metal finished aluminium aesthetic rings, that frame the new drivers, are the only elements that break this continuity.
Tweeter & Midwoofer: The silk dome tweeter with the DAD™ (Damped Apex Dome™) technology, is placed centrally on the front panel of the Sonetto collection’s on-wall speaker and is flanked by a 150 mm midwoofer featuring the Sonus faber die cast aluminium basket and the natural fibre and a paper blend air dried diaphragm and a 150 mm passive radiator.
Jointed Bracket: As the name suggests, Sonetto Wall has been created to be wall mounted and to be easily adjustable thanks to its jointed bracket.
- Design: 2-way on-wall loudspeaker with passive radiator bass loading
- Drive Units:
- Tweeter: 29mm High Definition DAD™ driver, DKM dome diaphragm
- Midwoofer: 150mm Ultra-free compression basket driver with custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibres
- Passive Radiator: 150mm custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibres
- Crossover: 3,800Hz
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Suggested Amplifier Power Output: 30W – 150W, without clipping
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 291 x 500 x 163 mm
- Weight: 4.8 kg each
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5 Years (Covers faulty workmanship and materials, but not abuse)