Raise your Home Theatre to New Heights
Whether watching a movie, playing a video game, or streaming immersive audio via Apple Music, the Polk Monitor XT90 Height Speaker will enhance your experience with dramatic 3D sound.
Hear Sound FX Like Never Before
Dolby Atmos certified and DTS:X compatible, the Monitor XT90 reflects sound off your ceiling so you can enjoy the sound effects and ambience found on the dimensional height channel offered by these formats. Go ahead and duck, we won’t tell anyone.
Premium Polk Sound
Engineered by the same team the developed Polk Legend and Reserve, MXT90 uses timbre-consistent components to deliver detailed imaging, a seamless sound stage, and effortless bass when paired with other Polk Monitor XT loudspeakers.
Pair with MXT20, MXT60, MXT70 or Wall Mount
Sold as pairs, the MXT90 height speakers can be easily placed on Monitor MXT20 bookshelf speakers, MXT60 and MXT70 floor-standing speakers, or wall mounted using their sturdy keyhole slot.
Works with Any Dolby Atmos or DTS:X AV Receiver
To use the MXT90 as a height channel, match it with any A/V receiver (4 or 8 ohms) that provides a minimum of seven channels and that supports the Dolby Atmos, DTS:X or DTS Virtual:X formats.
• Dolby Atmos-Certified, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X Compatible
• Add an Immersive Height Dimension to Movies, TV, and Video Games
• Place atop MXT20, MXT60, MXT70 or Easily Wall Mount via Keyhole Slot
• 4” Dynamically Balanced Woofers for Clean, Impactful Sound
• Overall Frequency Response: 94Hz to 22kHz
• Nickel-Plated Binding Posts, Anti-Resonant Cabinet and Anti-Diffraction Grille for Pure Sound
• High Sensitivity to Work with 4- and 8-Ohm AV Receivers
• Requires Minimum Seven-Channel Dolby Atmos or DTS:X Compatible A/V Receiver
• Polk-Patented Quality Backed by Limited Five-Year Warranty
• Sold in Pairs