Polk V80F/X-RT Features:
- One-cut easy installation in existing walls or in new construction, for pros or DIYers alike. Rotating Cams ensure stable, secure, vibration-free placement with the turn of a screwdriver; no extra assembly and no additional cutting. Paint the grilles & flanges and V Series speakers virtually disappear into your decor.
- The Polk V80 is specifically designed to accent and accompany any other Polk Audio loudspeaker. That way, you can mix-and-match them, adding them to any system or any zone, and never lose that seamless, speaker-to-speaker perfection.
- V Series Built-in Speakers share cutout sizes and hardware components with other Polk Audio Built-in Speaker Series, so you can more easily upgrade your built-in speakers at any time. Plus, V Series speakers are sold as singles, so you can easily build complete systems, or add extra speakers later.
- If you could tune out bad sounds before they occur, you would, wouldn’t you? We did, using advanced laser technology that let us see the vibrating surface of the speaker cone on a microscopic level. We could fine-tune our materials to eliminate the cone resonances that are the root cause of loudspeaker distortion. This patented technology helps us determine the “Dynamic Balance” of high-tech materials, geometry and construction that together make a better speaker. V Series delivers effortlessly clean and clear sound.
- V Series speakers feature a unique swivel tweeter housing. Aim these high performance, low distortion tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging.
- Make your loudspeakers disappear completely into your decor, leaving only their Polk Audio sound behind. Polk’s wafer-thin Sheer-Grille has ultra-small 0.6mm perforations and is acoustically inert. The grille attached magnetically to fit flush. A circular grille is included, and square grilles are available as an optional add-on.
- Like all of our products, the V Series uses only the best materials coupled with the most advanced manufacturing techniques on the planet. All Polk products must pass a battery of the most physically strenuous and exhaustive performance tests in the industry, including drop testing and extreme signal response testing. Polk Audio loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.